Silver Lake Conference Center
223 Low Road
Sharon, CT 06069
Silver Lake is a beautiful camp and retreat center in Sharon, CT just a few miles from center of town and the beautiful home on Sharon Mountain where Folk-Legacy ran its operations for over 50 years. Silver Lake programs are open to all, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identification, or sexual orientation.
Please see the directions located on Silver Lake’s website: https://www.silverlakect.org/mapdirections
What to bring
If staying at the camp:
- Bedding: twin-sized sheets, blankets, pillow (or sleeping bag if you prefer)
- Toiletries – soap, shampoo, etc.
- Flashlight for walking around camp after dark
- Extra layers in case it gets cool
- Umbrella (in case it rains)
Regardless of where you stay:
- Songs to share
- Instruments, if you play any
- A bit of spare cash, if you like, because there will likely be CDs and other items available for purchase!